P A S T D A T A
The data available here for each past DUC workshop include:
To receive the required password sequence that allows access to past DUC data
please complete the Agreement Concerning Dissemination of DUC Results and the
User Agreements (Organization Applications) that are required for the particular
DUC year for which you want data.
- Summaries, results, etc.
- manually created summaries
- automatically created baseline summaries
- submitted summaries created by the participating groups' systems
- tables with the evaluation results
- additional supporting data and software
Send the Organization Applications to NIST, retain the Individual Applications
at your organization.
Send forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
as an attached PDF file. Include the following in your email message:
If you are not able to send your forms as an attached PDF file,
contact email@example.com to ask
for other options for submitting forms.
- Your name
- Your organization name
- Which forms you are submitting
- Which dataset you are requesting (e.g., "Requesting DUC 2004 data")
Requests for data are handled in the order they are received. Please allow
7 business days for NIST to respond to your request.
Submit these forms:
Retain these forms at your organization:
- DUC 2007 (AQUAINT)
- DUC 2006 (AQUAINT)
- DUC 2005 (TIPSTER, TREC)
- DUC 2004 (TIPSTER, TREC)
- DUC 2003 (TIPSTER, TREC)
- DUC 2002 (TIPSTER, TREC)
- DUC 2001 (TIPSTER, TREC)
- DUC 2000
- no data distributed in 2000